Worker Compensation Services
Case Manager Services
Spine Associates realizes the importance of the Case Management professional. Our team works collaboratively with the Case Manager and other Worker’s Compensation team members to ensure timely delivery of quality services.
- An inner sub-waiting room, complete with computer, internet, phone, fax and copy machine, functions as a private place for case managers to work on cases while in our office.
- Dedicated Work Comp Coordinator to facilitate care for the injured worker.
- Full service diagnostics, including X-Ray and EMG testing in office and a full service radiology department in the same building that will accommodate same day testing to reduce wait times for diagnosis.
- Dedicated clinical block-time for work injury patients to decrease wait time in the office.
- Single point-of-contact to coordinate office visit, diagnostic testing, physical therapy/rehabilitation & pain management.
- Shorter waiting period for surgical intervention
- Frequent physician & staff communications to deliver seamless patient care.
- Efficient paper-work with return to work status sheets done in the office, and office notes available and faxed directly within 24 hours of the patient’s consultation with Dr. Francis.
- Quick turnaround for appointment scheduling- patients will be seen by Dr. Francis personally in no less than 3 business days of the referral.
- Private sub-waiting room for case managers- office with computer, Internet, phone and copy/fax machine available for case managers to work on current and additional cases while in our office.
Testimonials: what our case managers say about us
“I love the professional and friendly staff. I like the special office for the adjusters. The office has internet and a private phone, so we can conduct our business while we wait for the doctor. I especially like that Dr. Francis is always available to meet and answer any questions we may have about the claim.” ~ Modesto Santana Case Manager HEB Risk Solutions
“The office staff at Spine Associates is always courteous and professional. Dr. Francis is very generous to provide a work area for visiting nurse case managers/adjusters-including a computer, phone, copier /fax machine in order for us to continue working between our patients appointments. Dr. Francis always listens to his patient’s questions and concerns and the patients seem to develop a very good rapport with Dr. Francis and his staff.” ~ Nurse Case Manager
If you would like to schedule an appointment for your patient, please click on the one of the links below to download a referral form and then fax the completed form to the appropriate office.
Houston Office: Download a referral form, then fax the completed form to 713-383-7500.